Cash, check, all major credit cards, and some insurances accepted for payment. Currently, we accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, PEIA, The Health Plan, Aetna, and out-of-network plans.
Also accepted are participants with 1-800-GAMBLER in West Virginia program. If you or a loved one is struggling with problem gambling, you may qualify for free treatment or assistance with treatment deductibles or co-pays (please call for more details).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $25.00 fee.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.